Baby Bedside Bassinet
Free shipping, no minimum purchase amount required.
Free return within 7 days
- 【Two Modes】can be used as a standalone bassinet and bedside sleeper attached to an adult bed.
- 【Quick and Easy Installation】No tools are needed during assembly. It can be completed in 3 minutes.
- 【Adjustable Height and Feet】6 height positions to suit any size of parents' bed, retractable feet let bedside sleeper get closer to the adult bed.
- 【Breathable Mesh and Easy to Clean】High-fiber fabric outside are very wearable, which can extend its service life, soft skin-friendly fabric and mattress inside, care for baby's delicate skin.
- 【More detailed design】There is a large storage bag under the bassinet that fits baby essentials like diapers, wipes, and clothes.
- Our Bedside Sleeper is suitable for birth to 5.5 months (3 -11.5kg/ 6-25 lb) or until the baby can pull itself into an upright position.
Suggested Age: 0-12 Months
Maximum weight recommendation: 11.5 Kilograms
Dimensions: 35.5"L x 20"W x 30"H
Item weight: 7.5 Kilograms
Assembly details: Adult assembly required, tools not provided
Material: Aluminum, Mesh
Batteries required: No
Item model number: XYT-006
|Item Weight||7.5 Kilograms|
|Product Dimensions||35.5"L x 20"W x 30"H|
|Maximum weight recommendation||11.5 Kilograms|
|Product Dimensions||37.4 x 24.02 x 35.43 inches|
|Material Type||Aluminum, Mesh|
|Item Weight||16.5 pounds|
I haven't used for baby yet but putting together was pretty easy. The rocky feature makes me a little uncomfortable that it could tip over. In regular mode it feels sturdy. The flip down part isn't as convenient as I would like because essentially I'd have to turn on the lights at night to open it. Though, I do like that the buttons to release it are under the fabric from a safety point. Just feel it could be a more functional to operate them and be safely positioned. The basket underneath is not as helpful as I thought it would be. You need to un-velcro to get things out or put things in. It looked more of slide in and slide out in in the picture but not the same in person. Overall, I am not to upset with my purchase and it was an affordable choice.
Very easy to assemble. I love how you can unlock and roll bed wherever, it’s a great cosleeper, and a great idea of trying to ween baby from bed with you
The bassinet looks great.However, dropping the side can be difficult at times. There are buttons you need to push at the same time you pull the bar out. Once the bar is loose, you need to zip and unzip it to drop or raise the side. If one of the zippers break, you will lose this function.It is very difficult to push around on carpet. There is also a metal bar at the bottom that is used to stabilize the Bassinet. That is constantly popping out when you move it. Lastly, the wheel caps fall off with little to no movement. So, as you are moving it around, it is literally falling apart.
Overall the product is sturdy enough, but if you leave the bassinet tilted, the wheels on the lowered side will start to tilt. I just leave it level and in cradle mode. I do like the height and it works. Also the description stating the bassinet cover is machine washable is wrong. I put mine through the wash, and now the thin inner foam layer is wrinkled up, but it's sewn in and not fixable.
Was so easy to both set up and take down, so will be perfect at home and on the go. Customer service of Babybella was also super helpful and took care of everything we needed.